All source code is available on GitHub
Docker starts the following services
- store for our speed test results
- schedules a cron job for running a speed test using the speedtest.net cli every five minutes and appends the results to a csv file
- you can change the specified server and interval in the corresponding Dockerfile.
- reads the tail of the csv file with the results and sends them to influxdb
- visualises our results on a simple preconfigured dashboard
- default credentials are admin:admin